Naruto Clans at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A naruto RPG that takes place in the past, before the great Konohagakure

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Forum Rules

Character Rules

Fighting Rules

Running a Village (Just for Kages)

Travel Rules

List of Skills

List of Jutsu

List of Equipment

Staff

Admin

Kino, TJCID, Kyuubi, Hakuzi, Zee

Moderators

Jigoku

Latest topics
» Christmas Eve At Friday Harbor Pdf Zip
Stats and Systems Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:52 am

» MultiTranse.Oriental.6.4.with.Serial
Stats and Systems Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:44 am

» Command Conquer Tiberium Alliances Hackv. 1.3.1.rar
Stats and Systems Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:42 am

» Whats Aap Downlod
Stats and Systems Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:35 am

» Indian Preteen Vagina Pics
Stats and Systems Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:34 am

Stats and Systems Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:31 am

Stats and Systems Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:31 am

» Www.40age Village Anty Sex Tamil Peperonity.com
Stats and Systems Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:29 am

» Loopstarz Trap Ish ACiD WAV MiDi
Stats and Systems Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:27 am

» Auntiy Hot 3gpking.com
Stats and Systems Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:26 am

Top posters
TJCID
Stats and Systems I_vote_lcapStats and Systems I_voting_barStats and Systems I_vote_rcap 
Kino
Stats and Systems I_vote_lcapStats and Systems I_voting_barStats and Systems I_vote_rcap 
Kyuubi
Jigoku
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
Hakuzi Kiriku
Zee
Kurama Uzumaki
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Stats and Systems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakuzi Kiriku
Citizen
Hakuzi Kiriku

Stats and Systems Empty
PostSubject: Stats and Systems   Stats and Systems Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:22 pm

Ok, going off of what is mentioned about the stat system TJ made here I can see a few problems.

First, I am sure it is not just me, but it is very complex. I appreciate all the work gone into these and all, but I would appreciate more if these systems could be changed to where they are not extremely complex. Even I have a hard time wanting to read through these, remember the important stuff and then create a character and his equipment and jutsu and going to RP off of these.

Second, with the Stamina in your system TJ, I saw that all jutsu cost stamina AND when you take damage it sounds like you take damage to this stat. I suggest for this we change to the simple and classic of Health being a stat that goes down when you take damage and Chakra and Stamina being supply stats for jutsu.

This is all I can explain for now, please reply to this with your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
TJCID
Citizen
TJCID

Stats and Systems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stats and Systems   Stats and Systems Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:49 am

The reason why people spend the first week as academy students was so that senior members could explain the system for them, but I see your point. The system may seem a bit complex even though I tried to make it simple. Just read the jutsu and replace the variables with your character's stats, that all there is to it. I see I didn't stress this point out enough so I'll try to rework the system so that this is more obvious.

And yes I know the stamina is for damage AND casting jutsus. This was done on purpose. When someone gets injured its logical their jutsus would become weaker, and I've noticed in tha anime/manga that casting jutsus makes them more tired. The jutsus of tired people would also be weaker.

The difference between taking damage and spending stamina on jutsus (meaning generating fatigue) is that fatigue is easy to recover (just use the "Rest" action, no big deal), while recovering damage is much much harder (you'd need special equipment or at least a medic nin).

Oh and as soon as I create Kakashi (for you) the beta fight can start.

UPDATE: I reworked the system. Hope its better explained now.
Back to top Go down

Stats and Systems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Clans at War :: Important :: Questions and Suggestions-
Jump to: